1、You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!

2、What the hell did you see that?我靠,你看到了吗?

3、You’re fucking piece of shit! 你就是一砣屎,你他妈的什么也不是!

4、You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。

5、Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!

6、You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!

7、What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!

8、Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!

9、I don’t want to see you* **ce! 我不愿再见到你!

10、What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?

11、I could kill you! 我宰了你!

12、You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。

13、You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!你一无是处!

14、You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。

15、Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!

16、Don’t make so much noise.I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。

17、It’s unfair. 太不公平了。

18、What the hell is wrong with you?我靠,你到底怎么了?

19、Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。

20、You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。

21、Shut up! 闭嘴!

22、What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?

23、I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。

24、Drop dead. 去死吧!

25、Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!

26、Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

27、Don’t push me ! 别逼我!

28、That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!

29、It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!

30、Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?

31、You piss me off. 你气死我了。

32、Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。

33、Leave me alone. 走开。

34、Don’t push me ! 别逼我!

35、What did you say? 你说什么?

36、I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。

37、You look guilty. 你看起来心虚。

38、What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?

39、I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!

40、Give me a break. 饶了我吧。

41、fXXk off. 滚蛋。

42、Don’t give me your excuses No more excuses. 别找借口。

43、Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!

44、Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!

45、You asked for it. 你自找的。

46、You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。

47、I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!

48、How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?

49、What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!

50、What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?

51、You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!

52、I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。

53、I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!< BR>That’s terrible. 真糟糕!

54、I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!

55、Get lost.滚开!

56、I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(常用)

57、Don’t panic! 别怕!

58、You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。

59、You’re crazy! 你疯了!

60、Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。

61、I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!

62、We’re through. 我们完了!

63、You make me so mad. 你气死我了啦。

64、Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!

65、I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。

66、Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!

67、I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!

68、What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?

69、Don’t give me your excusesNo more excuses. O找藉口。

70、I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!

71、Don’t be that way! 别那样!

72、Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!

73、What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?

74、You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。

75、Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!

76、Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!

77、It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。

78、Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?

79、You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。

80、Fuck you the fucking fucker!你他妈的真混蛋!

81、Don’t be that way! 别那样!

82、I detest you! 我恨你!

83、It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。

84、Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。

85、You asked for it. 你自找的。

86、Don’t touch me! 别碰我!

87、How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?

88、Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!

89、You’re crazy! 你疯了!

90、That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!

91、What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?

92、Who says? 谁说的?

93、You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。

94、Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。

95、Youre so careless. 你真粗心。

96、Get the hell out of here! 滚开!

97、You’re away too far. 你太过分了。

98、I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。

99、Get the fucking my way!他妈的给我滚!

100、What do you want? 你想怎么样?

101、Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?

102、You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!

103、Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!

104、You’re away too far. 你太过分了。

105、You’re an *. 你这缺德鬼。

106、I can’t help it. 我没办法。

107、You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!

108、Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。

109、You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!

110、I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!

111、Get over yourself. 别自以为是。

112、I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。

113、What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?

114、How dare you! 你敢!

115、I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!

116、You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。

117、Stop screwingfoolingmessing around! 别鬼混了!

118、Don’t bother me. 别烦我。

119、Who says? 谁说的?

120、I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!

121、Enough is enough! 够了够了!

122、I could kill you! 我宰了你!

123、I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!

124、Cut it out. 省省吧。

125、You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。

126、I loathe you! 我讨厌你!

127、I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!

128、You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!

129、You’re a jerk! 你是个废物混球!

130、How dare you! 你敢!

131、I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!

132、Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。

133、I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!

134、What do you want? 你想怎么样?

135、Get over yourself. 别自以为是。

136、Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!

137、I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。

138、You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!

139、The fucking mofo, I want to kill you!Cocksucker!你妈的,我要杀了你!贱人!

140、I’m about t o explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!

141、Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!

142、I loathe you! 我讨厌你!

143、I detest you! 我恨你!

144、You asked for it. 你自找的。

145、I never want to see you* **ce again! 我再也不要见到你!

146、I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)

147、Knock it off. 少来这一套。

148、I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!

149、Get off my back. 少跟我啰嗦。

150、Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?

151、You’re so careless. 你真粗心。

152、Don’t give me your fish. 别跟我 胡扯。

153、Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?

154、I hate you! 我讨厌你!

155、Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!

156、Shut up! 闭嘴!

157、That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!

158、I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!

159、You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!

160、I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!

161、You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。

162、Nonsense! 鬼话

163、That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事! (比尔·盖茨常用)

164、What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?

165、I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!

166、Cut it out. 省省吧。

167、What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?

168、That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。

169、Nonsense! 鬼话!

170、What did you say? 你说什么?

171、Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!

172、Don’t bother me. 别烦我。

173、Drop dead. 去死吧!

174、You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!

175、It’s unfair. 太不公平了。

176、Knock it off. 少来这一套。

177、Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!

178、You piss me off. 你气死我了。

179、Nonsense! 鬼话!

180、Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!

181、It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!

182、You ‘re impossible. 你真不可救药。

183、I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。

184、Leave me alone. 走开。

185、You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。

186、Enough is enough! 够了够了!

187、Are you insanecrazyout of your mind? 你疯了吗?

188、Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!

189、You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。

190、I can’t help it. 我没办法。

191、Don’t panic! 别怕!

192、You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物! 你一无是处!

193、You *! 你这杂种!

194、You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!

195、What the hell is going on with that god damn dirty language stuff?那个满口脏话的家伙他妈的到底在干什么?

196、Take a hi ke! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇菪h吧。

197、Are you insanecrazyout of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用)

198、You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!

199、You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!

200、Get the hell out of here! 滚开!